Get your friends in pure arcade cooperative violence.
You are a gang of merciless mercenaries hired to spread chaos and death across the colorful SugarLand.
Pick up one the The Sugar KillerZ and start the hell: The Bad, The Mad, The Dumb and The Cool are absolutely nuts (literally).
Be ready for a crazy wild action to be played with three mates or with advanced A.I. companions.
Attention: this game can make you laugh to death.
- Pure coop gameplay with "Save me" mechanics
- A.I. companions to assist the player with different play styles
- Slow motion power for juicy blood baths
- Wild and hilarious play style
- Cute creatures to annihilate in intense raids
- Addictive and fresh enemy mechanics
- More than 1 hour of great music by Acid Rider
- Hand made 2D Graphics
- 30+ Locations tied together seamlessly
- 300+ Frames of animations
- 300+ Crazy sound effects
- Compatible with every PC gamepad
- It runs smoothly on low end PCs, even Netbooks
Great news, The Sugar KillerZ halved the price!! Get you friends and jump in The Sugar KillerZ, pure cooperative arcade violence.Sep 10, 2012 News
The Sugar Killerz is available on Windows. Intense action that runs even on Netbooks.May 14, 2012 News
The perfect mix of cinematic adventure, CoOperative violence, stunning graphics and great music.Apr 18, 2012 News
This update was originally meant to fix a bug preventing the Temple level to be correctly displayed (missing backgrounds). We started improving many other aspects of the game, and we ended having an enhanced...Jul 3, 2011 News
The Sugar Killerz - Co-Optimus review by Jason Love. Wrap-Up: The Sugar Killerz is For: Twin-stick shooter and Square Off fans; not to mention fans of pure co-op fun. The Co-Op Experience: Each player...Mar 23, 2011 News