Steel Storm is a top down arcade shooter with old school spirit. The game has score oriented competitive gameplay, and is designed for people who like fast paced action, hordes of smart enemies, destructible worlds and ground shaking explosions.
The events take place in an alternative universe where you control an advanced hovertank, packed with the most advanced and sophisticated weapons. Your task is simple, but nevertheless not trivial. In the fight against extraterrestrial invaders, you must prevail!
* Enjoy fast paced and streamlined gameplay
* 20+ hours of gameplay
* Engage in online warfare with up to 16 players in any of the multi-player modes
* Pave your way to victory with the burning remains of your enemies through 25 different campaign missions
* Complete Challenges and unlock First-Person camera mode
* Create new missions or modify existing ones using the unique real-time collaborative mission editor and share them with the world
At last, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution users can unleash their creative powers with newly released map editor NetRadiant for Windows! Along with it, Steel Storm 2 development video has been posted.Mar 28, 2012 News
At last, we have finally published Steel Storm Weapon Pack DLC on Desura. The DLC adds Booster, Advanced Beam and Repair Gun weapons to the game. Rediscover Burning Retribution using new weapons and gadgets...Mar 19, 2012 News
Kot-in-Action has launched a modding portal for its games and games based on Darkplaces engine. First tutorial is published on the game's IndieDb / ModDb page.Dec 20, 2011 News
This short and basic tutorial will explain how to get and setup Steel Storm level editor, NetRadiant on Linux.Dec 20, 2011 Tutorial
Finally, the Weapon Shop was implemented in Steel Storm: Burning Retribution.Nov 18, 2011 News