Enter a world of shadowy intrigue where stained pasts collide with the present in an explosive confrontation that will define one young man's dark destiny, as he attempts to thwart the machinations of a true evil beyond all imagining...
- Immerse yourself into a dark and complex world of intrigue with over 15 hours of Gameplay
- Enhanced retro graphics melded with HD-quality background animations offers a more unique graphical styling presented within a dark atmosphere
- Side-view active-time battle system (ATB) reminiscent of the classic 16-bit RPGs
- Optional quests and bonus dungeons
- Critically-acclaimed soundtrack from independent artists such as Kevin Macloed, Chris Hurn, zero-project, and Sketchy Logic. Also featuring the track "Day to Fall", written and performed by Marielle Thomas.
- Decisions you and your party make will affect later events and even whether townspeople live or die by your hand and much more!
With today being the 2-year anniversary for Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate, we're celebrating by lowering the price of the game to only $1.99!Aug 31, 2014 News
We've got two great new reviews and an update on Greenlight!Aug 18, 2014 News
Who doesn't love a free game? You can get Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate with the Nightmare Vision DLC for free for a limited time! Check out how to go about getting your own copy.Jul 30, 2014 News
We've received an influx of messages from our players here on Desura, and here are some answers. :)Jun 6, 2014 News
Relive the experience of the first Chronicles of a Dark Lord with new graphics, more content, a post-game dungeon, new superbosses, new music, and much more!Apr 15, 2014 News