The Xenoforce Reborn mod takes the classic Xenoforce mod from CNC Generals and re-invisions it on the CNC3 engine with new units and new designs. The new armies that are currently scheduled to be in the mod are the Earth Federation, ZEON, the Invid, and the Earth Robotech Defense Force. We also have heavily modified the original CNC3 armies, giving the GDI, NOD, and Scrin a much more dynamic gameplay experience. This mod is NOT FOR PROFIT and NON-commercial based.

RSS Feed C&C3: Tiberium Wars mods supported (update)

Posted by Henley on Jun 30th, 2011

Commander you are needed on deck, it seems Desura has created mod support for Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. This means an influx of old and new amazing user made mod content will be available to download directly from the service. It seems your talents are needed more then ever.

You can choose from below which mod you wish to access first. Some are small gameplay changes others are full campaigns with entirely new factions and FMV's. All of them are amazing and are well worth your time.

Good luck commander.

Role-play aside, we are always looking for more fantastic mods to support over the service, if you know of a mod or are apart of a mod that you think needs to be on Desura let us know support@desura.com and we will do our best to get it ready, even if we do not support the game the mod is currently for let us know either way.

Comments
█Black/Brunez█
█Black/Brunez█ May 23 2011, 11:54pm said:

Pretty nice, yet missing MidEast Crisis 2 here =/

Henley
Henley May 24 2011, 12:33am replied:

We had issues in testing on multiple operating systems with MEC2. Once we sort that out it will be on the list as well.

GuNsHiP_MK_II
GuNsHiP_MK_II May 24 2011, 2:03am said:

Henley, Thank you very much for SysMod ;)

Hope my another mod ( C&C3 : Generals Evolution ) Can get to desura too.

Henley
Henley May 24 2011, 2:53am replied:

You can start the process yourself, just visit the Desura version of your ModDB URL and get started.

Ribster80
Ribster80 May 24 2011, 10:25am replied:

this means what exactly???? I don´t understand this right.
Explain me please the meaning of supporting a mod...

GooberTrooper
GooberTrooper May 24 2011, 11:33am replied:

It means you can now download said mods off of Desura.
Don't know what Desura is? Wiki it.

Smallchange
Smallchange May 24 2011, 8:22am said:

SWEET! Tiberium Essence made it on here.. that is so awesome...

henley you are like some kind of god!

PurpleGaga27
PurpleGaga27 May 24 2011, 3:42pm said:

My KW Reloaded mod still has a long way to go before it could hit on Desura.

santap555
santap555 May 26 2011, 9:21am said:

When you will support Red Alert 3 ?

I'm waiting for good news

I hope it will come soon

☢Guibest☢
☢Guibest☢ May 26 2011, 4:56pm said:

Hope will not have to pay for this mod...

Blbpaws
Blbpaws May 26 2011, 7:01pm said:

This mod will always been free, but it's only for C&C 3.

-Redeemer-
-Redeemer- Jun 15 2011, 9:31am said:

hey MEC2 is now up too

Sarge_Rho
Sarge_Rho Jun 17 2011, 7:28pm said:

W00t. I think I can safely say this is quite an achievement for me, to have Tiberian Apocalypse supported by Desura =D

jasonboy16
jasonboy16 Mar 17 2012, 6:47pm replied:

hey, Heldge when Is the next version for TA coming out?!

█Black/Brunez█
█Black/Brunez█ Jun 23 2011, 9:38pm said:

YAY! More mods!

moinhusain
moinhusain Oct 14 2011, 2:29pm said:

Is it available for download

sniperwolf137
sniperwolf137 Nov 20 2011, 4:26am said:

I can't run the mod i used DESURA to run it but it still lunches the normal C&C3

gtg
gtg Nov 5 2012, 3:32pm replied:

I have the same issue. I can launch all mods, except the madin ones.
I tried to install manually, doing shortcuts and desura says the files are ok upon checking.
Cheers,gTg

RathChanger
RathChanger Feb 24 2012, 2:30am said:

Well I have to say that once I can combined some of the best aspects of all these Mods it will be one hell of a campaign.
I like The Sys Mod , KWReloaded , and the Forgotten the best.
If you can get through the campaign and it is balanced it's fun. (But throwing in some chaos or early Tech is always great.)
We shall see what the others have in store for us though.
I am still just dabbling.
I want to just take all editions from start to finish and combined them and do a sort of time release Tech up.
However not level up and be limited like Starcraft or Red Alert 3.
I am going to call this mod Tiberium Red Zone.
This is also the idea I have in mind is a Red Zone War.
Part 3 of the Scrin War.
I might ask for some help with the campaign or just let someone else work on that.
Til next time.