Star Wars: Movie Duels is a single player Jedi Academy: Total Conversion. Movie Duels will let you relive the most famous duels from Star Wars Episode 1, 2 and 3.

RSS Feed Release Date - 1/10-2009

After about one and a half year of huge work Star Wars Movie Duels 2 is finally ready for release.

Posted by WectorX on Sep 14th, 2009

The last months me and my Beta test team have worked hard to minimize as many bugs as possible, and I think we have reached a stage where not much more can be done.

1 October 2009
is the date to mark in your calender. The mod will first be released on Moddb through a link to Filefront. If everything turns out well I will upload the mod to a moddb server and at last also to Jediknight3files. Of course you will also be able to get the mod from the official website.

To sum up - you will be able to get the mod from:
Desura.com
Jediknight3.filefront.com
Md2.ucoz.com

Daan, a member of the mod Tales of the Sith Lords made the Release Trailer which was released today. If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you do so now.

That was all for now - see you on October first.
//Wector

Comments
Tom●E
Tom●E Sep 14 2009, 11:59am said:

finally

settimo221
settimo221 Sep 14 2009, 12:56pm said:

sweet me want me want :P :P :P :P me likey

Doyle_138
Doyle_138 Sep 14 2009, 1:03pm said:

nice^^

Darthlex
Darthlex Sep 14 2009, 1:14pm said:

Incredible mate, you finished the first part of a saga mod, something people have been waiting for, for more than 5 years now! You deserve huge applause and you sure have my download!

Well done Wector, this shall be a great crown jewel for you to leave behind =)

SinKing
SinKing Sep 14 2009, 1:34pm said:

Beautiful work and great trailer. This is so well put together that I sometimes forgot I was watching game footage.

RogerRamjet
RogerRamjet Sep 14 2009, 4:47pm said:

Excellent work mate... congrats on the release and I concur with the rest of the posts, superbly done...

JoesGuy
JoesGuy Sep 18 2009, 1:50am said:

Oh great, and on my birthday too. Thanks Wector. ^_^

FL1ppY
FL1ppY Oct 1 2009, 9:49am said:

Mine too ^,^. Thank you very much.