Real Time Projectiles, Cavity Based Damage, Physics Calculated Terminal Ballistics, Bullet Deformations. The Evolution of the First Person Shooter!
OccupationCS Update 2.8.1 Patch Setup updates version 2.7.1 and 2.8 to version 2.8.1. This update fixes Multiplayer client crashes and replaces 2.8 Update Patch Installer. The 2.8 Installer did not work correctly and would not allow installation of the patch in some cases. The improvements made from 2.7.1 to 2.8.1 are significant and are listed below:
Posted by EnterpriseG on Mar 29th, 2010
OccupationCS Beta 2.8.1 is NOW Available
Download Latest Version Update Patch 2.8.1 at Filefront.com . This an Update Patch ONLY, and requires OccupationCS: 2.7.1 Full to be installed.
Latest Version List of Changes 2.8.1:
- Multiplayer Client Crashes fixed
- NPC AI significantly improved including quicker engagements, improved situational awareness, better responsiveness, more realistic Aim and Fire behavior including running and gunning, tight firing bursts, envelopment and narrow angle shots.
- Recovery sequences of both player and NPC's are fixed.
- Zone Alarm now less frequent and does not get stuck on
- Round Win reset now far more efficient and reliable
- Hip Firing now has a more realistic aim
- LMG's and some Sniper Riffles have new movement restrictions
- Recoils adjusted for some weapons
- Crush Damage scaled for 3 trauma indicators
- Resistance Heavy Vests no longer appear as Civilian dressed
- Footstep Sounds lowered
We are currently looking into setting up some Commercial Servers. If you are interested in hosting your own OccupationCS Dedicated server and need some assistance please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .To start your own Single Player Game just select the "create server" option.