A large scale mod BFME that greatly expands BFME with 12 new factions, new unit types, new gameplay features,upgrades the graphics, enhances the look of the game with a large array of new props and terrains.
Fight with the Elves of Rivendell, Lothlorien or Mirkwood or maybe with the Dwarves of Erebor.
Perhaps you want to fight with brave men of Gondor and Rohan or do you seek to crush them with the vast armies of the Dark Lord with his armies from Mordor, Dol Guldur or The Misty Mountain Deeps or use his allies and servants from Rhun and Harad.
Saruman also seeks to become the one great power will you aid him?
Will you lead the Dunlendings to victory in their war for vengeance and survival.
Lone Wolf Mod allows you the unique opportunity to fight with many of the armies of Middle-Earth in strategically enhanced combat fighting on a scale unseen before.
The fate of Middle-Earth is in your hands.
A progress report/ goal list for 0.999 so be sure to report bugs to me to fix before release.
Posted by Radspakr on Jan 31st, 2012
I've been working on 0.999 in my spare time and the first thing I fixed was the Amon Hen bug plus address a couple other similar potential problems.
- I've updated the Terrain textures with the versions used in LWR.
- I've added in some of the LWR models for Rohan such as the Rohirrim and Footmen.
- I'll be adding in some art from LWR but not sure how far I'll go with it but most likely some of Gondor's and Rhun's new work will be added.
- I'm hoping to clean up the mod a bit removing obsolete units, art and sounds and trying to bring down the file size as much as possible.
- Some coding changes may also be implemented where needed.
- More AI ready EA Maps will be added.
- Some of the new mapping props may be added replacing the old stuff.
Truth be told I haven't played 0.37 since not long after I released it so I'm not sure what bugs are there so any bug reports you guys can make will help greatly.