Casus Belli is a realistic multiplayer mod for Crysis Wars that is inspired from the Battlefield 2 game.
It takes place the context of a third world war.
You embody a soldier in many different surroundings, from the Afghan deserts to Ukrainian cities.
Although Casus Belli is a First Person Shooter game, it involves some Role Playing games concept that make it unique.
A new background:
- More than 250 new assets (buildings, vehicles, objects, etc.)
- Tens of new maps
- Music composed by a professional composer and played by a true professional orchestra
Half-way between Battlefield and Modern Warfare 2:
- Crysis nanosuit removed
- Advance and Secure game mode
- Classes (assault, medic, recon, sniper etc.)
- Squads (spawn on the group leader)
- More than 20 new modern weapons (ak74, m4, hk416, g36c, etc.)
- 8 new vehicles (Abrams, T90, Hummer, etc.)
- Advanced body awareness
- Objects can be used to stabilize weapons
Our fellow player 'Kolz' created a 2.30 minutes long trailer for Casus Belli.