Casus Belli is a realistic multiplayer mod for Crysis Wars that is inspired from the Battlefield 2 game.
It takes place the context of a third world war.
You embody a soldier in many different surroundings, from the Afghan deserts to Ukrainian cities.
Although Casus Belli is a First Person Shooter game, it involves some Role Playing games concept that make it unique.
A new background:
- More than 250 new assets (buildings, vehicles, objects, etc.)
- Tens of new maps
- Music composed by a professional composer and played by a true professional orchestra
Half-way between Battlefield and Modern Warfare 2:
- Crysis nanosuit removed
- Advance and Secure game mode
- Classes (assault, medic, recon, sniper etc.)
- Squads (spawn on the group leader)
- More than 20 new modern weapons (ak74, m4, hk416, g36c, etc.)
- 8 new vehicles (Abrams, T90, Hummer, etc.)
- Advanced body awareness
- Objects can be used to stabilize weapons
Casus Belli has now its SDK. With this SDK you will be able to make maps for Casus Belli. For sure, the best maps will be officially released in future patch or as complementary packs.Apr 4, 2013 News
Hello everybody. To celebrate the new year, we organize a game session this sunday (january 13) from 19h00 GMT+1.Jan 8, 2013 News
We are happy to announce Casus Belli version 1.3! Casus Belli version 1.3. will include 5 brand new maps for the "Capture the Intelligence" and "Squad Deathmatch" game types.Nov 16, 2012 News
We are proud to present you the 1.2 version of Casus Belli: It's a full version. To install it, follow these steps: first, delete the "casusbelli" folder present in the folder "Mods" of Crysis Wars. Then...Sep 15, 2012 News
Hello, We are proud to announce the version 1.2 of Casus Belli. It will be released this Sunday september 16. You'll find below the changelog of this version. We hope to see you on Sunday for lot of fun.Sep 14, 2012 News