"If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him--you get it by stepping over his corpse."
Sooo ima go off and post everything I've compiled so far:
-3 main sides: Good, Bad, Neutral
-Players can create guilds within those 3 sides
-Guild size affects guild ranks:
- Rank D = 1-50 clan members
- Rank C = 51 - 100 clam members
- Rank B = 101 - 250 clan members
- Rank A = 251 - 500 clan members
- Rank S = 501 - 1000 clan members
- Rank SS = 1,001 - 2,000 clan members
- Rank R = Only given during special events
-Completing guild quests add prestige to your guild
-Top 5 guilds with the most prestige on a side are entered into a "pact" at the end of each month where they can battle for territory
- Dragonkyne - Mages who have learned the techniques of dragons. uses only their fists to channel their dragon's element.
- Celestial Mages - Calling upon the spirits of lore, Celestial mages are powerhouse that can turn the tides of battle.
- Elemental Mages - Wielding the essence of natures fury, the mages are forces to be reckoned with.
-3 Types of attacks:
- Physical - The basic attacks that are close quarters and involve some portion of the attacker coming in contact with their opponent.
- Magic - Attacks that are made of pure concentrated mana, ranging from your typical fireball to throwing a barrage of glaciers.
- Ranged - Attacks that hit over distances and dont require the user to made bodily contact with their foe.
Will get more into the mmo later, dont want to put tooo much info on it up just yet.
-"Portal" type puzzle game that uses time altering abilities instead of warping
- Portal Gun = Portal
K.R.O.N.O.S. = Our game
- Kinetic Relativity - Oscillating Nanoscopic Orbifold System = K.R.O.N.O.S.
- Abilities vary from VCR capabilities (i.e. RECORD, REWIND, FAST FORWARD, SLOW, and STOP) to jumping back and forth in time.
- Takes place during Chell's trip in the Aperture Science Center
- "Shatterpoint" Fighting - Sensing weak points in your enemy and pouring such a massive amount of mana into these points that your effectively break or "shatter" your opponent.
- 3 Different Fighting Styles available:
- Fingers - Fast but light, precise blows
- Palms - Not as fast as Fingers and not as slow as Fists. The weakest technique interms of power but the strongest interms of mana channeling.
- Fists - Slowest technique with the highest striking power.
- 6 Different Characters :
- Arrogance (Arro)
ehhh....i got some more but im bored......ill post some more later. Comment on these so far