This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Moddb.com on Apr 15th, 2012
The Eastern Front Team is now working to finish Ostheer, but there is a lot of things to do and we have a very small staff.
We're looking for new talented 2D artists who can help us not only to finish Ostheer assets, but also to help with the upcoming soviet models.
- * Experience working in 3D Max 7 or 8. The only tool we use to create and export assets to Company of Heroes.
- * Should be able to Unwrapp UVW maps on his/her own.
- * It is not necessary to know how to export models from 3D Max to Company of Heroes.
- * Being a responsible person, we don't want someone who only visit us once every blue moon to see how things are going, we need someone who can help us properly.
- * Being a teamplayer. In order to be part of Eastern Front team, you should be able to work as part of a team. In order the Team achieves success every member should do it's part.
- * Being a respectful person, no one likes douches and in order to work as part of the team, respect is very important.
Please apply on this section: Easternfront.org
You might need to create an account for our forum if you don't own one yet. Don't forget to post your portfolio as well, so we can see how much experience you have.