The group for gamers dedicated to Linux. No matter if game developers or game players all are welcome interested in Linux as a gaming platform.
Another new build released toward the final game, 0.95 have lots of new things among them bug fixes for Linux full-screen mode and other things
Posted by hero1900 on Dec 30th, 2011
For all pre-order users here is the new build 0.95 and its available from the main site, still not here on Desura and i hope we can see it here soon.
You can download the current development build (version 0.95) from the Unigine Online Store:
We would be very grateful if you spread the word about Oil Rush: tweet or write a post in Facebook / your blog, if you like the game!
== Changes from 0.93 to 0.95 ==
* Fixed hanging due to the fullscreen mode in Linux.
* Fixed AA issues in Mac OS X.
* Added randomly changed info on units/towers/skills/platforms into the main menu.
* Added a tower upgrade level into the info panel.
* Added Game tab into the Options window.
* Fixed minor bugs with remapping controls.
* Added Steam leaderboards support.
* Minor usability fixes.
* Proofread all English texts.