Thank you everyone for my great growth from 30ish subs to 1600+ and now over 475k+ in views also. It has been 1yr since I decided to go into Let's Plays seriously(over 100hrs of gameplay now)
This is just a basic outline of how the channel will hopefully evolve
Current Let's Plays will get continued support
Showcase video will be around 45min-1hr long and if enough votes/comments/views I will create them into future Let's Plays
If you are a indie developer viewing this and you have a relationship with me or considering one, Thank You in advanced I am always looking to partnership with a new game and get as many views as it deserves
Feel free to share my name with anybody you think would like views from Indie focused community
Feel free to PM both through here and on YouTube with any questions you may have
Thanks SMP Team for letting me do a Let's Play on Towns it was the beginning of everything
v2.17.2 is up, and big improvements include a new quest to take over enemy forts, a new "minifighter vendor" block to buy ships for your fortress, improved textures and inventory graphics.
Posted by Phr00t on Apr 18th, 2012
Surprise! The next update is coming early!
Big improvements include a new quest type that allows you to take over an enemy fort by killing all nearby enemies and accessing the fort's computer. There also is a new "minifighter vendor" block that players can build. You can use this new block to purchase minifighters for your fortress! :-)
Other notable improvements include a new leaves texture, improvements to the construction tool & building block's construction accuracy, and merchant's inventory generation. You may also notice better looking inventory graphics for the swords & shotguns.
Complete list of changes:
* New quest to take over enemy forts!
* New "Miniship Vendor" block: purchase minifighters for your fortress!
* Leaves texture redone
* Inventory items will now be scaled correctly (e.g. no more stretched out shotguns & swords)
* Fixed a multiplayer map crash
* Improved the placement accuracy of the construction tool & building blocks
* Dieing targets will now become slightly transparent and red
* Item descriptions are now sorted better
* Merchants now have a better variety of items for sale
* Satchel bombs will now properly destroy brick and concrete
* You should no longer immediately punch after placing your last building block
* Made a tweak that should hopefully fix the remaining multiplayer character synchronization bug
* Energy stat increase will now happen less for small energy brownouts
* You will no longer lose credits when dieing in the air on a new game
* Slightly decreased armor defensive points (should help damage balancing later in the game)
* Slightly lowered item resale rate
* If you make your saved game directory hidden (.3079Saves), 3079 will use it properly now
* Decreased the Demon's ambient sound volume a bit