Originally applied to any group of infantry primarily armed with projectile weapons, artillery has over time become limited in meaning to refer only to those engines of war that operate by projection of munitions far beyond the range of effect of personal weapons. These engines comprise specialised devices which use some form of stored energy to operate, whether mechanical, chemical, or electromagnetic. Originally designed to breach fortifications, they have evolved from nearly static installations intended to reduce a single obstacle to highly mobile weapons of great flexibility in which now reposes the greater portion of a modern army's offensive capabilities
* Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour * Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes * Enhanced vegetation rendering * Improved commanding interface * Several MP security fixes * Tweaked speed of transition animations
Posted by Dwarden on Mar 31st, 2011
Bohemia Interactive, the award winning independent developer, is pleased to announce the release of the latest Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead´s & Reinforcements update: version 1.59, which will improve the gaming experience of the titles from the Arma 2 military simulator line up!
- Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
- Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
- Enhanced vegetation rendering
- Improved commanding interface
- Several MP security fixes
- Su-34 crashed after take-off when player was a gunner
- Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel
- Regular check no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts during mission loading.
- Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby.
- FPS in some scenes when looking through a scope into forest.
- Quick commanding menu now allows the ordering of multiple units to engage or fire at the same time.
- Faster Signature checks server side.
- Only the first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status.
- Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps actions.
Download from ModDB: Moddb.com