Wyv and Keep is a grid-based action/puzzle game following two young treasure hunters into the land of Amazonia. Take control of the duo and use teamwork to solve mind-bending puzzles, navigate challenging action sequences, and find hidden riches deep within an ancient temple. Play by yourself, with a friend locally on one keyboard, or online, dodging fiendish traps, evading cannibalistic pygmies, shopping for hats, and even exploring an active volcano. Even create and share your own puzzles with the included cartographer. All this summer in Wyv and Keep!
Wyv and Keep gets a nice online update for the last 24 hours of Indie Royale!
Posted by ajollycorpse on Feb 29th, 2012
Hello all! We’ve entered the last 24 hours of the Indie Royale Alpha Bundle! Thanks to you here at IndieDB and Desura, it’s been amazing thusfar. Though we’ve had our hands full addressing the needs, bugs, and crashes of thousands of new users. Fun!
We’ve gotten a new, more stable v0.903 build up, with online that should work much bettter (not to say there won’t be crashes, there certainly will be ^^;;), hooray! Also a cool new “Message of the Day” feature that’ll give you some Wyv and Keep news when you launch the game. From David:
- Added Message of the Day to title screen, for news updates an’ stuff, so you know what’s going on.
- Fixed a crash when another player would leave an online lobby.
- Fixed a crash when online games were lagging, or out of focus.
- Fixed resolution and mouse glitch when using resolutions above 1600×1200
- Online user list actually shows users now. whoops!
- Updated assets to the latest versions, including new font for online interface.
Don’t worry, we’ll make the message-of-the-day a bit prettier in the future (perhaps a stock-ticker-esque scrolling headline at the bottom?) but for now we want it right in everybody’s face!
You can get this new build on Desura right now! Don’t forget to register on the jollycorpse.com forums and join our new map contest!
See you all again soon!