WazHack is a procedurally-generated dungeon game. This is not a button mashfest - you can spend all the time you need contemplating your actions. With over 300 different types of items to be found, there are many different ways to deal with the more than 130 different types of monsters. You will have to use your sword or staff as much as your inventory. It's not a game of plodding to the end and winning (though it is winnable), it's about experiencing the attempt... and learning lessons that will help your next valiant attempt!
Thanks to WazHack players, the big crash bug that some were seeing is now fixed!
Posted by WazWaz on Jul 3rd, 2012
- fixed archers "machine gunning", even when frozen.
- fixed artifact sparkles when invisible.
- fixed cloth-related crash bug (disable non-player cloth to work around Unity bug in SkinnedCloth).
- fixed helmets from corpses sometimes floating.
- fixed icons when Alt-tabbing.
- fixed initial stat bests.
- fixed pie grouping in inventory.
- fixed score variance between game and server.
- fixed sometimes hallucination causing invisibility.