War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game that pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
Everyone who owns the game will receive a free Steam key once War of the Human Tanks is released on Steam, vote for us on Greenlight to achieve this.
* Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
* Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
* Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
* Multiple endings based on your performance
* Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
* Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
* English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
We are proud to announce that the day is at hand, War of the Human Tanks is being released 14 September 2012! Details after the break.
Posted by echoMateria on Aug 21st, 2012
We are proud to announce that the day is at hand, War of the Human Tanks is being released 14 September 2012! It will be available from Desura for $9.99 (or equivalent).
You will be able to carry over your saves from the demo to the full game. So don't hold yourself back, play it a couple of times, experiment with different results in battles, gather some supplies, develop and build different units and modules...
To celebrate this wondrous occasion Indieviddy prepared the new trailer you saw on top of this post, hope you like it.