War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game that pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
Everyone who owns the game will receive a free Steam key once War of the Human Tanks is released on Steam, vote for us on Greenlight to achieve this.
* Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
* Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
* Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
* Multiple endings based on your performance
* Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
* Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
* English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
Sound of the Human Tanks I, the first part of the Human Tanks OST trilogy, is now released! Details after the break.
Posted by echoMateria on Aug 27th, 2012
Sound of the Human Tanks I, the first part of the Human Tanks OST trilogy, is now released!
Here are details about the OST:
'Sound of the Human Tanks I' has 30 tracks totaling 71 minutes of game music and is a part of a soundtrack trilogy featuring tracks from the first two games in the 'Human Tanks, Charge!' series, 'War of the Human Tanks' and 'Alter'.
Sampling-Sound and DeZI:R have prepared the 'Sound of the Human Tanks' OST for Yakiniku Banzai, featuring the vocal talents of Phan Masaki, Miya Oribe, Kotone Yukino, Light Ageha and Mai.k.
The standalone OST is available for purchase from Bandcamp.com for €4. To help you make up your mind, you can listen to all the tracks in full on the site for free.
In related news, we are proud to present a Deluxe edition of War of the Human Tanks which comes with Sound of the Human Tanks I. Everyone who preorders the game will be given the Deluxe edition at no additional charge.