War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game that pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
Everyone who owns the game will receive a free Steam key once War of the Human Tanks is released on Steam, vote for us on Greenlight to achieve this.
* Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
* Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
* Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
* Multiple endings based on your performance
* Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
* Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
* English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
So Last Gen, who earlier did a review on War of the Human Tanks by the tile of I love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning asked us for an interview. We had fun answering their questions about the secrets behind the Fruitbats. Details after the break.
Posted by echoMateria on Oct 5th, 2012
So Last Gen, who earlier did a review on War of the Human Tanks by the tile of I love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning asked us for an interview. We had fun answering their questions about the secrets behind the Fruitbats.
For your eyes only: Interview with a Dev: Fruitbat Factory.
Also, another stage of the five-chapter “Let’s Play” guide for War of the Human Tanks is now up. This time it might even be helpful!
Where can you find it, you ask?
As usual, the guide can be found at: Chapter 4: ‘Kana Was Awesomely Awesome’