War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game that pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
Everyone who owns the game will receive a free Steam key once War of the Human Tanks is released on Steam, vote for us on Greenlight to achieve this.
* Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
* Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
* Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
* Multiple endings based on your performance
* Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
* Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
* English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
We are having a contest about our next release and celebrating it with a week long discount. Guess Fruitbat Factory’s next game release and win a free copy!
Posted by PhleBuster on Oct 8th, 2012
I’m happy to announce that we are having a discount about our next contest and celebrating it with a week long release!
Wait, that didn’t come out right somehow… Let’s try again.
I’m happy to announce that we are having a contest about our next release and celebrating it with a week long discount!
Much better. Huh? What do you mean “What next release?”
The one we are going to announce on Halloween, of course. Haven’t you heard?
What? What do you mean you haven’t heard anything about it?
Oh!… Umm… Look! A DISCOUNT!
You can grab both versions of War of the Human Tanks at a 10% discount and save tons of money since you’ll buy a lot of them to give everyone as presents! At least that’s the plan.
And the contest can be reached from the link above. If you want a chance to win a free copy of our next game, start guessing and good luck.