Triangle Man is a punishing 2D platformer where you must control more than one character at once - and these characters all move as one. Good luck keeping all the Triangle Men alive until the end of each level... you'll need it!
The game is currently an alpha release and we would love your help in shaping the final game. We have over 100 levels available for you to play right now. Don't let the cute fool you, these levels are really hard!
We have a FREE demo available for you to download via Desura or our website: www.convictinteractive.com.
Version 1.2 of the alpha version for Triangle Man has now officially been released! Read more to check out the changes.
Posted by demonwithin01 on Jul 22nd, 2012
- New world map
- New physics system
- New region maps (node locations were also moved to correspond to this).
- Level markers now indicate whether or not you have completed a level.
- Added arrows to the world map screen to indication available travel directions.
- The level clock now stops counting when Triangle Man is in the process of exiting through the door.
- Text no longer displays above the end of level statistics box.
- The game no longer tries to load a default profile when one doesn't exist.
- Arrows on the region map are now much more visible (still not final art).
- A number of levels in the 'Forest' region were re-skinned.
- Profile data will be upgraded upon next playthrough.
- The Beginning- Airborne
- Two's Company
- Dotting the I's
- Take Care of Me