New Updates Coming Soon!!!

TRI is a first-person 3D game with environmental puzzles and an immersive atmosphere. Experimentation is the key, thus players can create their own geometry to solve puzzles and reach hidden places in weird constructions.

Features:
* freestyle 3D platformer
* build triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
* reflect light rays, dangerous lasers and floating spirit creatures
* explore the halls and dungeons of TRI, collect treasures and solve puzzles

RSS Feed TRI pulled from Desura

We had to request Desura to pull TRI from the store, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience! For everybody who got the game before, there will be Steam keys.

Posted by kaskade on Sep 10th, 2014

Sad news: TRI won't be purchasable through Desura anymore. Due to some unforeseeable circumstances, we've had to ask them to pull the game from the store. It is now set to "Invite Only".

sad news

Basically this means the following:

• we will not update the game on Desura anymore.
  • everybody who bought the game via Desura will still have the game in their collection. There they can automatically receive a Steam key by clicking on it. Please write me if Steam is not acceptable for you, and we will find another solution. Send your Desura receipt as proof of ownership.
  • everybody who bought/got the game via HumbleStore (ie. our website) or IndieGameStand will automatically get a Steam key on the respective back-ends. This will hopefully happen pretty soon, but those sites also offer a DRM-free version of TRI anyway.
  • everybody who got the game via a Desura promo/prize code unfortunately will not get a notification via mail or so and has to write us directly. Tell us the Desura code / receipt you got as proof of ownership, and we will sort this out together, probably with a Steam key. We hope we can reach all the people in question via Facebook, Twitter or our newsletter.
  • if you're press - just contact Rising Star Games or write us!
  • in the future, you will be able to get TRI at least on our website, Steam, IndieGameStand and itch.io.

We cannot stress out enough how much we're sorry for this situation, especially as we still love Desura and want to be part of it. And we still are, for example with our roguelike Pitman.

Post comment Comments
muntdefems
muntdefems Sep 10 2014, 2:10pm said:

Shame to hear that. :(

I got TRI through IndieGameStand and I don't use Steam. Will you send a notification whenever you update the builds on IGS? If so, it's OK for me. If not, I'd rather have a key to redeem it on Humble, as at least they note the latest modification date of games so I can know whenever there's been an update.

IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar Sep 10 2014, 3:52pm replied:

Same here, I got TRI on IGS. I would like to know as well if updates will be appearing there.

kaskade
kaskade Sep 10 2014, 5:26pm replied:

See the answer below - yes, we want to keep IGS as sales platform, so yes, it should get updates in the future.

kaskade
kaskade Sep 10 2014, 5:25pm replied:

We really hope IndieGameStand will still be one our outlets in the future! At least we didn't receive any negative word about it, so right now we definitely plan to update the game there, too. It would be a bummer if we'd lose IGS, too.

muntdefems
muntdefems Sep 10 2014, 5:59pm replied:

Well, this is comforting news... of a sort. I won't deny I'm really intrigued about what has happened between you and Desura, and the way you speak about hypothetically losing IGS (like it didn't depend on you), but I guess you've got good reasons for not going into details.

Anyway, I'd only ask you that whenever you update the game on IGS, please select the checkbox or whatever it is that automatically sends a notification email to every owner. The way IGS works, it is apparently entirely up to the developer to use this feature or not: Indiegamestand.com

kaskade
kaskade Sep 10 2014, 6:14pm replied:

Yes, all I can say is that it doesn't lie entirely in our hands anymore where TRI will get distributed.

IndieGameStand doesn't have a checkbox for that, but it allows developers to publish a whole newsletter about anything regarding the game, including any updates. So yes, this is up to the developer, and we will definitely use it.

muntdefems
muntdefems Sep 10 2014, 6:19pm replied:

I see... I thought it was as easy and effortless as selecting a checkbox, but I'm glad you intend to use it to notify us regardless. Thanks!

IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar Sep 10 2014, 9:10pm replied:

Thanks for the information, and for keeping us in the loop if things change with IGS or any other provider of your game.

jetastro
jetastro Sep 11 2014, 9:39am said:

It's a pity, I don't even recall when and where I got that game. That was a long time ago. And that means I won't receive a steam key. (((

kaskade
kaskade Sep 11 2014, 11:24am replied:

Aw, that's a bummer. Perhaps I can find it out, but first I have to get a list of all redeemed keys, so we'll have to a bit!

kaskade
kaskade Sep 22 2014, 6:52am replied:

I now got a list of all keys, but unfortunately no "jetastro" ever claimed a key for TRI on Desura. Did you perhaps get it via IndieGameStand, or our own website ratking.de?

Toyotame
Toyotame Sep 17 2014, 6:01pm said:

Question - if i got game on IGS, can i get Humble Store key for it? I dont really interested in Steam keys, Humble is just damn fast and nice.

0 votes     reply to
kaskade
kaskade Sep 22 2014, 6:43am replied:

Well, IndieGameStand is basically the same as HumbleStore, just smaller.

SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform Sep 22 2014, 8:03pm said:

That's disappointing, I really like Desura. Kudos for keeping alternatives to Steam though, I really appreciate that. IGS it is for me then.

einWikinger
einWikinger Oct 5 2014, 6:53am said:

Are the steam keys available when it releases on steam? I can't find my steam key anywhere here, only the desura key.

zgrillo2004
zgrillo2004 Oct 14 2014, 6:23pm said:

Heres my question. Why was this game pulled from Desura. was it something they did?

kaskade