TRI is a first-person 3D game with environmental puzzles and an immersive atmosphere. Experimentation is the key, thus players can create their own geometry to solve puzzles and reach hidden places in weird constructions.
* freestyle 3D platformer
* build triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
* reflect light rays, dangerous lasers and floating spirit creatures
* explore the halls and dungeons of TRI, collect treasures and solve puzzles
For four days Pitman and TRI are part of Indiegamestand to raise money for charity and the development of TRI.
Posted by rottenhedgehog on Jul 19th, 2013
IndieGameStand is a cool platform where every four days another indie game is presented to you, with a drastly reduced price. As a developer you have the total control of the content presented on this sale page. The main game is Pay-What-You-Want, while players get extra content for beating the average prize. And if you spend $10 you can even get the last, current and next game!
1. PAY WHAT YOU WANT - Pitman
Pitman is a boardgame-style rogue-like. Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
- RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
- turnbased - for a tactical course of action
- 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
- randombased - no game will be like the one before
"Great! - An overlooked game with great feel and atmosphere. Very replayable too."
- Scarfoo, App Store Slovenia
"Good music, new concept of dungeon generation, good atmosphere. Definitely recommend to any fans of rogue-likes."
- raensi, Desura
"There is enormous potential here. I spent half the night playing Pitman when I should been sleeping."
- funambolist, Touch Arcade
"Get this Game!I know what I'm going to be doing for the next couple weeks..."
- Fools08, App Store US
2. BEAT THE AVERAGE - Pitman Android + TRI + Rat King Soundtrack
Features of TRI:
- freeform 3D platformer with an emphasis on atmosphere and exploration
- build triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
- control light rays and destroy obstacles with dangerous lasers
- explore the strange worlds of TRI, collect treasures and solve puzzles
"You could just make your own platforms and climb up, and I feared the game would lose the sentiment – that feeling – that the first level really nailed for me. Luckily, it did actually manage to keep hold of it, and by the time I got around to Level 5, Labyrinths I believe it’s called, I was sitting right back in my seat with my brain just baking in the pleasure the intricate level design and mysterious criss-crossing architecture was pumping out at me."
- Chris Priestman, Indiestatik
Like every indie sale, this one does have the charity aspect as well. In the first place we chose a local historic building we visit quite often in our free time, called the Peißnitzhaus. The people there try to restore it and also have a very family-friendly beer garden running. Unfortunately they were badly affected by the flood in June, and thus need additional money.
But to have a known and more important NGO, we chose to have Greenpeace instead. We are glad to support an organization like Greenpeace that taught us the importance to fight Monsanto, save whales and dolphins or their current campaign to save the arctic from oil exploitation. We are super-happy and proud to pledge parts of the money that we raise - with your help, of course, to Greenpeace via IndieGameStand.
PS: Buy our games!