TRI is a first-person 3D game with environmental puzzles and an immersive atmosphere. Experimentation is the key, thus players can create their own geometry to solve puzzles and reach hidden places in weird constructions.
* freestyle 3D platformer
* build triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
* reflect light rays, dangerous lasers and floating spirit creatures
* explore the halls and dungeons of TRI, collect treasures and solve puzzles
We restarted TRI in January after a longer break and present the new update, finally. And we are super-happy with the changes made in graphics, level design and gameplay.
Posted by rottenhedgehog on Mar 27th, 2013
Dear friends, fans and lovers of the first-person puzzle genre,
we restarted TRI in January after a longer break and present the new update, finally. And we are super-happy with the changes made in graphics, level design and gameplay.
What can you expect from the current version?
- six brand-new fully playable levels and an introductory tutorial
- freeform triangle-creating
- reach every corner in the level and change gravity with the wall-walking ability
- music by Ludwig Hanisch
- treasure hunt - can you find all the little foxes we were hiding?
- in German and English
You can download the update for the current version now. If you already purchased it, just click the link in your mail or update in your Desura client.
And if you are still not sure if this is your game or if it is playable on your computer - download the demo!