TRI is a first-person 3D game with environmental puzzles and an immersive atmosphere. Experimentation is the key, thus players can create their own geometry to solve puzzles and reach hidden places in weird constructions.
* freestyle 3D platformer
* build triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
* reflect light rays, dangerous lasers and floating spirit creatures
* explore the halls and dungeons of TRI, collect treasures and solve puzzles
TRI will have a new look for the upcoming content update.
Posted by rottenhedgehog on Aug 20th, 2012
New Art style
Since the last update at the beginning of August we are currently adding more features and creating a new look for TRI. The so-called "Unreal look" (super-accentuated normal maps) is now replaced by hand-drawn textures.
This style fits a lot more to us, as we love a personalized art style much more than pseudo photo-realistic visuals, although the tiles for the walls and the floor are easier to make via Render-to-Texture in 3dsMax. But creating characters and objects in this style wouldn't be as easy as well.
Of course the gameplay also got some new features, which you will be able to experience with the upcoming update in the second week of September.
- Dragging works super smooth now
- Triangles get automatically permanent
- A few particles!
- A new level
- The Mansion - the location where everything starts
And here's a Let's Play of the current demo by Dogbomb :D