Sky Alchemist is a steampunk tower-defense inspired puzzle game. If you feel like building intricate mazes is the fun part of tower defense, or you're just interested in a game with slightly more nuanced gameplay than "Shoot 'em Till They're Dead", then Sky Alchemist is for you. In Sky Alchemist you transform the 58 unique matter types by heating, cooling and breaking into a pure form. The intelligent scenario engine produces thousands of unique missions to challenge you with as you learn to become an Alchemist. Sky Alchemist is hopefully the first of several games in the world of Sky; future games will feature exploration, tactical and strategic airship combat, and more. Buy Sky Alchemist to help bring this world into reality!
Sky Alchemist 1.1 is released - and we celebrate with a special discount of 50% off.
Posted by Zorrine on Jul 17th, 2012
Sky Alchemist 1.1 comes with a lot of new features. The most important are:
- Control panel that lets you toggle windowed mode and full screen and exit the game
- Drag tools without clicking first
- A new training mission for the centrifuge
- Performance improments
- Several Bugfixes
- Fixed incorrect container information
- Fixed matter escaping sometimes
- Fixed tool placement bugs
- Fixed unable to complete mission bug