Sky Alchemist is a steampunk tower-defense inspired puzzle game. If you feel like building intricate mazes is the fun part of tower defense, or you're just interested in a game with slightly more nuanced gameplay than "Shoot 'em Till They're Dead", then Sky Alchemist is for you. In Sky Alchemist you transform the 58 unique matter types by heating, cooling and breaking into a pure form. The intelligent scenario engine produces thousands of unique missions to challenge you with as you learn to become an Alchemist. Sky Alchemist is hopefully the first of several games in the world of Sky; future games will feature exploration, tactical and strategic airship combat, and more. Buy Sky Alchemist to help bring this world into reality!
Today we released the 1.1 Beta of Sky Alchemist. Players who have the 1.0 version can download the beta here and give it a try.
Posted by Zorrine on Jun 7th, 2012
- Control panel for quitting game and changing from windowed to full screen mode
- Use keys to call help and cotrol panel
- Dragging mechanics standardized, enhanced trackpad support
- Improved End of Mission Calculation
- Solved Problem of Container Panel getting stuck
- Placement issue when trying to place in illegal places
- Start Screen: Confirm Panel not dismissing completely
Players who want to give the Beta a try should contact me on Desura. We then send you and invite for the beta download.
Please give us your oppinion - we appreciate any feedback!