Rotion is a challenging, addictive game where the aim is to clear shapes by getting to the middle and popping them. Relax in free play and Single, explore the Campaign, play against your friends in Splitscreen, or take on Survival and see how long you can last...
At last! A new alpha is here, which marks Rotion's Mac debut. Also included: the new level editor, AI improvements and various fixes.
Posted by novemberdobby on Apr 3rd, 2013
Alpha 1.5 is now available on all 4 platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux 32 and Linux 64).
Here's the changelist:
- Added new level editor
- Added new AI shape: pulsers
- Added nicer effects on some powerups
- Added auto-search for assets folder when it can't be located
- Added vertical sync option to menu
- Added achievement for popping an imploder straight away
- Added about a year's worth of SFML updates
- Added new music track
- Added better random AI generation
- Added visual aim assist helpers
- Fixed crash on pressing cancel in the 'unsafe close' dialog
- Fixed various shader problems on each platform
- Windows: fixed taskbar icon
- Linux: fixed input bugs in fullscreen & startup dialog boxes
- Linux: changed vertical sync to default to on
- Mac: released first build
See below for cross-platform goodness ;)