Rogue's Tale is a single player turn-based dungeon crawling game.
The game takes place in a place called Frostmourn Keep and its underlying dungeons located in the World's End Mountains. The goal is to overthrow the current king of the Frostmourn Keep and become the new king.
A demo version and game guide can be found on the homepage.
- Classless character building where you can choose to be the kind of rogue you want.
- Seemingly unfair, untimely and unforgiving deaths which are also permanent.
- Ways to counter these deaths by learning the game mechanics.
- Random dungeons and encounters.
- 24 talents to build your character with.
- 30 spells to build your character even further.
- 30 heritages that make your next character stronger.
- 30 challenges to complete once you get the hang of the game.
Including three new major features: - Win 8 tablet support. - Casual difficulty level. - Crafting.Mar 7, 2015 News
Another year and another version. 1.06 should become available in about a day or so featuring new overlay tileset, new boss level with lots of tentacles, new creatures to tackle, minor survivability buff...Jan 12, 2014 News
1.05 is out and even the Desura app version (1.05b) should work now. Difficulty level got a minor increase due to a nerf to the Amulet of Ghost Form which used to be the number one item choice. Traps...Jun 7, 2013 News
Version 1.04 has been uploaded and should become available in a few days.Mar 19, 2013 News
A single player turn-based dungeon crawling game that takes place in a place called Frostmourn Keep.Mar 4, 2013 News