Set in a mysterious and abstract sterile environment, Q.U.B.E. (Quick Understanding of Block Extrusion) is a first-person puzzle game that challenges players to navigate each level by manipulating coloured cubes that surround them. There's little to go on as the game begins - the player is dropped into an all-white room with few instructions, and simply has to figure their way out. The tone of game changes as the player finds small and big alterations to their environment, supported by an original score, inviting each player to let their imagination take over as to where they might be. Through experimentation and discovery, players will progress through an ever-evolving series of cube puzzles that will challenge them with logic, physics, platforming.
Toxic Games announce the details for the Soundtrack, Collectors Edition and v1.2
Posted by SamWroteDown on May 2nd, 2012
Q.U.B.E. Soundtrack to be released
Friday 4th May sees the release of the much requested Q.U.B.E. original soundtrack, over thirty tracks from the game and ten bonus tracks will be available on iTunes, Amazon and Steam for $5.99/£4.99/€5.99.
2. Echoing Lights - Ben Chandler
3. Echoing Lights Continued - Ben Chandler
4. Brighter Times - Ben Chandler
5. Brighter Times Continued - Ben Chandler
6. Illuminations - Ben Chandler
7. Spectral Lights - Ben Chandler
8. Spectral Lights Continued - Ben Chandler
9. Lightism - Ben Chandler
10. Dancing Lights - Ben Chandler
11. Light Breakdown - Ben Chandler
12. Light Breakdown Continued - Ben Chandler
13. Core Illuminate - Ben Chandler
14. Faded Light - Ben Chandler
15. Out of the Light - Ben Chandler
16. Into the Dark - Ben Chandler
17. Dark Mechanics - Ben Chandler
18. Dark Mechanics Extended - Ben Chandler
19. Normalising the Dark - Ben Chandler
20. Darkness - Ben Chandler
21. Out Of The Darkness - Ben Chandler
22. Quiet After The Storm - Steve Dunne
23. Elevation - Steve Dunne
24. Desolation - Steve Dunne
25. Moving Structure - Steve Dunne
26. Slanted - Steve Dunne
27. All Colours - Steve Dunne
28. Walls Are Alive - Steve Dunne
29. Escape - Steve Dunne
30. Finale - Felix Zirwes
31. QUBE Trailer (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
32. QUBE Trailer 2 (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
33. Sector 6 (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
34. Sector 6 Continued (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
35. Sector 6 Original (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
36. Menu Screen (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
37. Official Trailer (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
38. Beta Demo (Bonus) - Ben Chandler
39. Message Through Space (Bonus) - Project Static
40. Finale Overture (Bonus) - Felix Zirwes (Feat. Daniel Da Rocha)
Q.U.B.E. Collectors Edition to be published by Headup Games
An exact release date is yet to be confirmed but it is expected to be out around summer 2012.
Toxic Games is pleased to be working with the publisher behind the special editions of other successful independent games such as Terraria, Limbo, The Binding of Issac and Super Meat Boy.
Q.U.B.E v1.2 released
Toxic Games is happy to announce the release of update 1.2 on Steam.
The much requested keybindings have been added and numerous bugs have been fixed in sector 7 of the game.
Added Keybindings to the main and pause menus. You can now customize your keyboard layout.
Fixed an instance in Sector 7 where if the player attempted to solve a puzzle, they could no longer walk.
Fixed a numerous amount of bugs in Sector 7.