Pulse Shift is a first person puzzle platformer which allows players to control and cheat physics. The game allows to play with physics, gravity and manipulating time. Primary goal is find right way and get to the arrow location as fast as possible. It is a game where you finding, trying, jumping, collecting, avoiding, thinking, running and trying again. It is 3d puzzle game where you really playing with three dimensions.
Pulse Shift is a puzzle-platforming FPS which allows players to control and cheat physics. The game allows to play with physics, gravity and manipulating time.
Posted by 3corestudio on Nov 26th, 2012
Pulse Shift Update 0.4.1
Here is a new update. Chapter 6 is now completed and just few things remaining...
- For those who still waiting and planning pre-order a game, now it is right time. Discount will end on 17 Dec 2012.
- Fixed stucking on vertical walls
- Other minor issues
Changed and added things
- Rewind also working correctly after using freezing time
- Added 6 levels from Chapter 6
- Added bonus level to Chapter 6
This release including
- All planned content