Project Temporality began in late 2010 as a simple husband and wife project, since then it has grown. A small team have worked weekends and evenings on this game for 4 years, so we hope you enjoy it.
Project Temporality is a Single-player Cooperation puzzle game. Where the puzzles are all based on time manipulation techniques.
- 4D Gameplay, you can move backward and forward in time as easily as the other 3 dimensions.
- Single-player Cooperation, Be your own best friend.
- Multiple true timelines. You can create new clones of yourself Anywhere, Anytime. You assume control of the clone while the old you will perform your recorded actions.
- Temporality fields. Objects within a field are not affected by moving time forwards or backwards.
- Paradox Effects, one clone can do multiple tasks at different positions at the same time by using a fifth dimension.
Playtime : 8-14h
GFX: Intel HD3000 runs it in 1280x720
CPU: Doesn't seem to matter.
We talk about our new patch and the future of Project Temporality while adding in the happy news that all our Desura customers will now also receive steam keys.Jul 10, 2014 News
The clock hit talk, so let's gather and gawk at the marvelous assortment of games on offer this week through the Desura service.Apr 22, 2014 News
Project Temporality has just gone gold and is available for preorder at Desura with a 20% discount.We talk about the journey of finishing this game and see also have a new trailer that shows for the first...Mar 4, 2014 News
We recently did a huge interview for the NorthlandSquare and thought it would be a great idea to reprint it here for you guys to share. Also we have some updates on what we have been doing lately.Oct 5, 2013 News
We talk about current goals with level design and project progress while also discussing the issues of making a trailer that shows of game-play for a action/puzzle game. Also covering up a bit about our...Jan 13, 2013 News