Paranautical Activity combines the classic FPS action of games like Doom and Quake, with the randomness and difficulty of modern roguelikes like Binding of Isaac and Spelunky.
It's available now on Desura for $9.99.
Visit our webstite at CodeAvarice.com to stay up to date on upcoming patches, and the latest developments.
Character select, and an all around more polished experience. There's never been a better time to start blastin some demon nazis!
Posted by CodeAvarice on Jun 25th, 2013
We finally managed to get some work done and finish 1.5. Enjoy the new character select and tons of fixes, tweaks, and improvements!
Get it now at CodeAvarice.com/BuyParanauticalActivity
The changelog for the patch is as follows:
- added character select
- added fanart to credits sequence
- added 2 new songs to the soundtrack
- added new menus
- added FOV slider
- added loading screen
- added short-ranged version of the magnet as default gear
- added sickle sound
- changed shotgun sound
- changed guns so they cost money
- changed Omni the octopus boss fight
- changed attack blowfish (experimental)
- changed hud to make it smaller and less intrusive
- buffed bombs
- buffed final boss
- buffed gilead's gun
- nerfed bunnyhopping (on accident!)
- fixed magnet occasionally not working
- fixed door sounds rapidly looping when you enter a room
- fixed audio sliders not being accurate
- fixed being unable to jump while walking on stairs
- fixed bombs interacting strangely with bullets and particles
- fixed namenlos floating when he ran
- fixed bunny hopping occasionally slowing you down instead of speeding you up
- fixed getting stuck in boss rooms that spawn spiders (probably)