Pallino d'Oro 2012 is the First game ever of the Raffa bowls specialty.
It allows to play, in single and local multiplayer, the famous Italian tournament of the Pallino d'Oro.
The Bowls (known also as Bocci Ball or Bocce) is an ancient game that requires skill, strategy and just a little luck.
A game can be conducted between two players and the goal is to throw the bocce ball as close to the pallino ball as possible.
Tactics can get quite complex when players have sufficient control over the ball to throw or roll it accurately.
The game features:
- 3D Graphics
- Game physics by PhysX of NVIDIA
- Adrenalinic soundtrack
- Match commented by two sport speakers
- Match played inside a real Italian bowls center
- Player and referee movements in motion capture
- 2 play mode: single match and tournament
- Opponent selection: vs human or vs CPU
- Different bowls throw styles
- Raffa bowls rules
- Save and load of the best throws
Pallino d'Oro 2012: game for PC Windows