Exploration and Action are the main ingredients in this old-school platformer. As you explore a strange place in another time, you will find weapons and abilities that empower you to explore further and better fight the dangers. This place seems to be filled with secrets in strange places, use your grenades to blast up walls and see whats on the other side. Use your map to better navigate the complex and find what paths you missed the first time. The game has been designed with speedrunning in mind, and the game is relatively open ended in terms of sequence breaking.
* Over 100 rooms to explore divided into seven colorful areas.
* One single interconnected gameworld without artificial barriers.
* Game designed to support speedrunning and sequence breaking.
* Find new weapons and abilities throughout your adventure.
* Use the in-game map to navigate and discover 100% of the game world.
* Amazing soundtrack by Simon Stålenhag
Operation Smash is closing in on the top-100 in greenlight. So I figured i wanted to share my thoughts on the current state of the game and greenlight.Jan 8, 2014 News
From Nov 8 - 11, pay what you want for 'Operation Smash' with beat-the-average bonuses. 10% of all sales will go to the World Wildlife Fund.Nov 8, 2013 News
Operation Smash was just featured in the latest episode of Weekly Indie Releases on Pixabyte.tv!Jul 20, 2013 News
Operation Smash is a new adventure platformer that is all about action and exploration. The game is inspired by some of the most classic games from the Metroidvania genre and has been designed to ensure...Jul 13, 2013 News