Oil Rush is a real-time naval strategy game based on group control. It combines the strategic challenge of a classical RTS with the sheer fun of Tower Defence. Fight the naval war between furious armies across the boundless waters of the post-apocalyptic world. Pump the ever-so-precious black gold by oil rigs, capture platforms and destroy the enemy in the sea and in the air. Be ingenious to unlock super technologies and quick to send your squads straight into the heat of the battle!
Huge Oil Rush update (0.82): 4 new maps, 3 new skills, free OST bonus for all pre-order users!
Posted by binstream on Oct 31st, 2011
OST in high quality as a pre-order bonus
We are very grateful to all of you, who pre-ordered Oil Rush, for support and have yet another bonus for you - effective immediately the official Oil Rush soundtrack by Paralyzah is available to you in high quality. Oil Rush OST consists of 18 amazing tracks - a unique mix of heavy industrial, breaks and ambient.
It will be out for sale separately once Oil Rush is released but you can enjoy it right away and free of charge (Desura pre-order users will get as soon as we understand how to attach a new package to the game here). Thanks again for your support!
Changes from 0.81 to 0.82:
* Added "Tutorial 3" mission with cut-scenes. Learn how to divide units by type and conquer your enemy!
* Added "Sabotage" map (1 vs 1)
* Added "Sunset" map (1 vs 1, a limited set of units, Zeppelin in action)
* Added "Circle" map (1 vs 1, an experimental labyrinth design)
* Added "Napalm" skill (splashes of burning oil damage units and towers)
* Added "Repair ship" skill (a ship repairs units around it)
* Added "Mine field" skill (both ally and enemy units get damage when hitting mines)
* Mac OS X build now supports multiplayer
* Implemented Steam invitations support
* Improved aircraft movement
* Reduced "HeapChunk"-induced crashes
* Fixed several GUI bugs
* AI level is set to "Normal" by default in the "Quick Game" mode
* Fixed a bunch of minor bugs
* Optimized Barracuda and Mantaray models
* Added canyon environment
* Added a Zeppelin unit
* Fixed Seagull units
* Added the fade effect in the main menu
* Added Unigine logo on the start-up
* Improved units destruction
* Added a new battle music track
* Soundtrack is now available in high quality as a pre-order bonus