Mount and Blade: Warband is the first sequel for the action role-playing video game Mount and Blade. First announced in January 2009, the game was developed by TaleWorlds and was published by Paradox Interactive on March 30, 2010. Warband expands on the original game by introducing a sixth faction, increasing the political options, allowing players to start their own faction, and incorporating multiplayer modes. Reveiws of the game were generally favourable, with the addition of multiplayer the most highly praised element.
Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars is now available for Digital Download Wage War at Waterloo in Epic 250-Player Battle in this Multiplayer DLC
Posted by lord_olafson on Sep 13th, 2012
Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Released!
NEW YORK — April 19, 2012 — Paradox Interactive today announced the release of an all-new DLC to Mount & Blade: Warband for the PC. Entitled Napoleonic Wars, the DLC brings the brutal real-time combat of Mount & Blade to 19th Century Europe, presenting players with the opportunity to re-fight the final years of the Napoleonic Wars as any of five historical superpowers, using more than 220 unique military units. With a wide range of soldiers at their command, from artillery and engineers all the way to battlefield musicians, aspiring tacticians and combatants can engage in epic multiplayer mayhem with up to 250 players at once. Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars is available now for $9.99.
Under the close supervision and support of Taleworlds, Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars was developed by Flying Squirrel Entertainment to bring the visceral, tactical combat of Mount & Blade into a new era of warfare. The DLC features:
- Massive multiplayer battles with up to 250 players
- 5 nations with more than 220 unique units to choose from, with accurate early 19th century weapons and uniforms
- A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing explosive shells and rockets – all fully controllable by players
- Barricades, trenches, and explosives via the multi-purpose Engineer class
- Special musician units with drums, fifes, bagpipes or trumpets, able to play historically accurate tunes; all recorded and played by award winning musicians
- Lead squads of soldiers against each other in the new commander battle mode
- More than 40 classical background music tracks
You can get your copy of the DLC here:
Watch the Release Trailer:
Check out our forums at: Forums.taleworlds.com