Mort is an intern in the afterlife, working for a company that ferries souls to their final destination. Being an intern isn't all it's cracked up to be. However, when a clerical error is discovered, Mort is given the task of sorting it out. Could this be his big break?
- Fluid, automatic grapple hook mechanics. You don't need to worry about your aim, as the grapple hook automatically locks on
- Certain grapple points temporarily enhance Mort's abilities! Double jumps, switches, and more are embedded in the swing points.
- Non-linear exploration. Explore Heaven and Hell at your own pace, looking for the misplaced souls.
- Hand drawn comic book pages, for story points and stuff
- Around eight tough as nails areas planned, plus an undetermined number of HARD MODE levels
- Amazing soundtrack by Jimmy Hinson, co-composer on Mass Effect 2, and composer for multiple indie game such as Pax 10 finalist, PuzzleJuice.
- Planned level editor
The statistics above update daily and provide insight into how well news, videos, images and other content you post is affecting the popularity of your game. If you wish to track these statistics on your homepage, blog, facebook or even in news and forum posts here, please use the following embed code:
Boost your statistics
We recommend you link to your game profile on your homepage, blog, forum and other communities you are a member of like Facebook and Twitter. To help you do this you can copy and paste any of the code options on your right, or check out our media kit page which has plenty of random site graphics to use.
All content linked with your profile including archived news etc is still being tracked and included on the above graph even if it isn't mentioned.