Mort is an intern in the afterlife, working for a company that ferries souls to their final destination. Being an intern isn't all it's cracked up to be. However, when a clerical error is discovered, Mort is given the task of sorting it out. Could this be his big break?
- Fluid, automatic grapple hook mechanics. You don't need to worry about your aim, as the grapple hook automatically locks on
- Certain grapple points temporarily enhance Mort's abilities! Double jumps, switches, and more are embedded in the swing points.
- Non-linear exploration. Explore Heaven and Hell at your own pace, looking for the misplaced souls.
- Hand drawn comic book pages, for story points and stuff
- Around eight tough as nails areas planned, plus an undetermined number of HARD MODE levels
- Amazing soundtrack by Jimmy Hinson, co-composer on Mass Effect 2, and composer for multiple indie game such as Pax 10 finalist, PuzzleJuice.
- Planned level editor