This Alpha game is retro dungeon crawling at it's best. 8bit sounds and music bring you deep into a world of dungeon exploration where each game is a new experience!
Music is in! We're on Steam Greenlight! We were at PAX'12! Alpha 5 you guys.
Posted by Ouren on Sep 13th, 2012
First let's look at the changes in Alpha 5:
- Fixed error causing controls menu screen to render improperly
- Renamed Keys to Make it More Easy to Differentiate Their Uses
- Improved Player Movement Speed
- Added Delta Time Equation for Game Slowdowns
- Visual Quality of the game has been drastically improved
- 3d interface has been implemented
- Upgraded dev software for further development and game support improvement
- Added a toggleable Sprite backer that draws a solid black or white block beneath monsters, npc's, and items to increase readability that can be adjusted using the ini
- Added proper battle damage calculation that takes into affect player's equipped weaponry and statistics
- Improved enemy movement
- Background music added, provided by the incredibly talented minusbaby!
- Added toggleable Perspective effect that can be adjusted using the ini
Secondly, we're still on Greenlight and can use every vote you want to throw our way: