McDROID is a surreal Action Tower Defense with
- mega frikkin' lasers that talk
- upgradable robots
- Gattling turret
- crop and monsters that mutate
- an economy based on giant strawberries.
- levels hand crafted like they used be.
- Cute cartoony Borderland graphics, but it's hella tough so you may have to co-op with your friends to take down that insane Mutatosaurus.
Imagine the hectic big boss fights of RTYPE combined with the smarts and resource management of Dune 2. That's McDROID, our first game, made in homage of these awesome classics.
It's original, with gorgeous cell shaded graphics, boasts 100 enemies on screen at once, the most badass weapons (linking teslas, wave canons, bot factories...) and unusually challenging enemies.
It's a tough game, not for the faint of heart and it's got co-op multiplayer.
McDROID now has gamepad and it feels like a console game.
Posted by Elefantopia on Mar 19th, 2013
Imagine that : a desktop game that can play with a mouse, and a gamepad and doesn't suck !
Oh I'm sure there are tons but one that does Tower Defensy RTS and arcade at the same time ? I don't know of any.
So yeah the shop is hooked to the gamepad, the camera is now controllable which looks sick. And you can target enemies pretty well.
Have a look (VIne addict here)