McDROID is a surreal Action Tower Defense with
- mega frikkin' lasers that talk
- upgradable robots
- Gattling turret
- crop and monsters that mutate
- an economy based on giant strawberries.
- levels hand crafted like they used be.
- Cute cartoony Borderland graphics, but it's hella tough so you may have to co-op with your friends to take down that insane Mutatosaurus.
Imagine the hectic big boss fights of RTYPE combined with the smarts and resource management of Dune 2. That's McDROID, our first game, made in homage of these awesome classics.
It's original, with gorgeous cell shaded graphics, boasts 100 enemies on screen at once, the most badass weapons (linking teslas, wave canons, bot factories...) and unusually challenging enemies.
It's a tough game, not for the faint of heart and it's got co-op multiplayer.
Trying out the new shader that picks up more of that sweet ambient lighting, also new UI and a new add-on for your spider: the rail.