McDROID is silly sci-fi Arcade-Strategy game inspired by RTYPE and Dune 2 where you pilot a modular robot who crash lands on planet M and saves the planet from corruption.
You can swap your turret on and off to turn your robot into an over-powered farming war battle station or lay some powerful defensive perimeter - it has the cutest cartoony monster graphics so you can die over and over and over and never get tired of seeing these mutants doing weird things.
Now on Steam Greenlight
|pysiu||Jan 21 2013, 5:55am Anchor|
1. I have noticed some people kicking other players recently:
2. As an idea, i think it might be cool to be able to select the gear you go into the coop mission with.
3. Another crazy idea which might boost number of coop games:
4. Implementing SOS button.
Thats it for now The game is enjoyable as it is already, above are just some ideas.
Edited by: pysiu
|Elefantopia||Jan 23 2013, 3:12am Anchor|
Very cool - we discussed about it for a while and here is the summary:
1. economy : tricky to solve this one, we'll just nuke the lock/kick button until we find a better model.
2. lobby gearing up : I like that. We have something similar planned for after release.
3. coop bots : Would be nice but that would require to change the way we generate waves and that's too big a change.
4. discoverability : this is the holly grail, Steam has the overlay and it's nice. We'll probably have something cool but after release. In the meantime you can join us on the newly opened IRC channel irc.quakenet.org #mcdroid
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.