McDROID is a surreal Action Tower Defense with
- mega frikkin' lasers that talk
- upgradable robots
- Gattling turret
- crop and monsters that mutate
- an economy based on giant strawberries.
- levels hand crafted like they used be.
- Cute cartoony Borderland graphics, but it's hella tough so you may have to co-op with your friends to take down that insane Mutatosaurus.
Imagine the hectic big boss fights of RTYPE combined with the smarts and resource management of Dune 2. That's McDROID, our first game, made in homage of these awesome classics.
It's original, with gorgeous cell shaded graphics, boasts 100 enemies on screen at once, the most badass weapons (linking teslas, wave canons, bot factories...) and unusually challenging enemies.
It's a tough game, not for the faint of heart and it's got co-op multiplayer.
|pysiu||Jan 21 2013, 5:55am Anchor|
1. I have noticed some people kicking other players recently:
2. As an idea, i think it might be cool to be able to select the gear you go into the coop mission with.
3. Another crazy idea which might boost number of coop games:
4. Implementing SOS button.
Thats it for now The game is enjoyable as it is already, above are just some ideas.
Edited by: pysiu
|Elefantopia||Jan 23 2013, 3:12am Anchor|
Very cool - we discussed about it for a while and here is the summary:
1. economy : tricky to solve this one, we'll just nuke the lock/kick button until we find a better model.
2. lobby gearing up : I like that. We have something similar planned for after release.
3. coop bots : Would be nice but that would require to change the way we generate waves and that's too big a change.
4. discoverability : this is the holly grail, Steam has the overlay and it's nice. We'll probably have something cool but after release. In the meantime you can join us on the newly opened IRC channel irc.quakenet.org #mcdroid
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.