Let There Be Life is a relaxing, zen puzzle-like game that takes you to an enchanted world where you create magical trees and interact with playful wildlife. The trees want to grow big and beautiful, but they don't want to harm any flowers with shadows caused by their leaves.
*Let There Be Life is now on Greenlight - if it succeeds, we will gladly offer Steam keys to anyone who purchases the game here!
- Adding leaves increases the health of the trees, but...
- Plants on the ground below will die if in too much shadow!
- The farther you extend branches, the more health is added by new leaves (think multiplier).
- Mushrooms like shadows, and a fully grown mushroom resets the light for nearby plants.
- A variety of playful wildlife to unlock and interact with throughout the game.
"...I love the general idea and the vibe of the game." - Adrian Chmielarz, The Astronauts
"...relaxing, almost sedative experience" - Karl Magnus, DICE
Let There Be Life is now available through the bundle "Blurred Shapes" by LazyGuysStudio.May 23, 2014 News
This week we've got sci-fi, flight and something light so regardless of your gaming inclinations I would be willing to bet we've got something for you.Apr 29, 2014 News
We are one of the sponsors for the relaunch of Indie Game Magazine (IGM). Let There Be Life will be featured during the event April 1st.Mar 20, 2014 News
We have just begun a campaign to bring Let There Be Life to the Steam Community.Mar 10, 2014 News
We are offering Let There Be Life for 50% off to celebrate its March 12 release on Desura.Mar 6, 2014 News