CAN YOU GET TO THE EXIT?
KRUNCH is a quick-reflex game about escaping, survival and the fear of being closed in. KRUNCH draws inspiration from NES era gaming and has an exclusive 2-player mode for the Winnitron 1000: the indie video game cabinet. KRUNCH demands concentration, delivers fast gameplay and will test fans of games such as Mega Man and VVVVVV. KRUNCH is now available for Mac, Windows and Linux!
- 100+ levels over 4 zones.
- Challenging boss chases.
- One frantic race to freedom.
- DRM-free: no copy protection, no ads, no IAP, no upsells, nada.
- Cross-platform: compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- made by two dudes, a musician and an artist... in coffee shops, kitchens and couches... with the support of family and friends.
- Powered by flixel
- Built with Ogmo Editor
KRUNCH can be played with gamepads and other USB devices by using a keyboard conversion program such as:
- Enjoy for Mac OS X
- JoyToKey for Windows
- Joy2Key for Linux
KRUNCH will put your reflexes to the test. Now out on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Posted by vieko on Jan 5th, 2013
"Though it might initially appear to be a platformer, it isn't -- at least not in the traditional sense. Your character is a floating robot attempting to escape countless rooms that are closing in on it, so there's no jumping. There are, however, lots of dangerous obstacles to avoid bumping into, and your health is constantly draining. Also, boosting further drains your health. Did I mention that this game can be intense?" - Jordan Devore
Read more at Destructoid.com