CAN YOU GET TO THE EXIT?
KRUNCH is a quick-reflex game about escaping, survival and the fear of being closed in. KRUNCH draws inspiration from NES era gaming and has an exclusive 2-player mode for the Winnitron 1000: the indie video game cabinet. KRUNCH demands concentration, delivers fast gameplay and will test fans of games such as Mega Man and VVVVVV. KRUNCH is now available for Mac, Windows and Linux!
- 100+ levels over 4 zones.
- Challenging boss chases.
- One frantic race to freedom.
- DRM-free: no copy protection, no ads, no IAP, no upsells, nada.
- Cross-platform: compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- made by two dudes, a musician and an artist... in coffee shops, kitchens and couches... with the support of family and friends.
- Powered by flixel
- Built with Ogmo Editor
KRUNCH can be played with gamepads and other USB devices by using a keyboard conversion program such as:
- Enjoy for Mac OS X
- JoyToKey for Windows
- Joy2Key for Linux
Here's our CTV Calgary News interview about KRUNCH! Our story was promoted during their Super Bowl coverage.
Posted by vieko on Feb 5th, 2013
CTV Calgary: KRUNCH making waves
first aired Monday February 4, 2013 @ 6PM
"Kevin Green gets his game on with LeGrudge & Rugged, a Calgary duo of indie game makers making moves on traditional game companies." You can watch the story here: Calgary.ctvnews.ca