A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a mercenary, a business owner, a doctor, a bandit... the list goes on. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive.

RSS Feed Introduction to the medical system

I made a quick tutorial image that shows you the ins and outs of the medical system. It may seem a bit complicated, but its easy once you get playing.

Posted by captain_deathbeard on Sep 19th, 2011

I made a quick tutorial image that shows you the ins and outs of the medical system.  It may seem a bit complicated at first glance, but its simple once you get playing.  You don't need to fret over the details all the time, and you can get an idea of a characters condition by the way he is behaving instead.

On another note, I've had an interview with Russian game site gamestar.ru:
Gamestar.ru

Comments
DarkSoldierX
DarkSoldierX Sep 19 2011, 9:56pm said:

I like it.

I just hope it doesnt take too long to kill someone XD

Shoelip
Shoelip Sep 24 2011, 8:55am replied:

I think this game's combat system is going to be a bit similar to Dwarf Fortress in some ways. People can survive having all four limbs severed until they bleed to death from having all four limbs severed. At least that's the impression I get. So it may take a while to actually kill someone, at least, they will most likely become incapacitated before they die.

Aarkreinsil
Aarkreinsil Nov 22 2011, 2:41pm replied:

Which is awesome cause it employs a sense of realism that the usual HP-meter-system just fails to deliver. Losing a limb in battle is much more epic in the long run than losing 98 HP, cause it will stay on your character and contribute to his/her history, just like scars.

Renegade2
Renegade2 Sep 19 2011, 11:05pm said:

Buying it ASAP :)

Onlineplay
Onlineplay Sep 19 2011, 11:39pm said:

if a leg is severed can you still be a hopping ninja?
or are there prosthetic limbs that act as badly wounded limbs?

Raptoid
Raptoid Sep 20 2011, 5:42pm replied:

In the description it says expensive robotic prosthetics will have to be bought. If this game turns out anywhere near the ambitions of the creator, this may be one of the most enjoyable simulated experiences available to that date. The possibilities can seem limitless with an idea and an engine like this, with something offering some true customization in a believable world. If there is something not included, simply mod it in. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there isn't a game that has truly let me do what I wanted in that world that I've played, and this is showing the most potential I've seen in a long time.

brad1995
brad1995 Sep 20 2011, 2:12am said:

better than expected, good job !!!

Shoelip
Shoelip Sep 20 2011, 10:57pm said:

Ah, awesome. It's cool to see how it's progressed over time from the original alpha.

16Bit_Daye
16Bit_Daye Sep 22 2011, 11:42am said:

this game is going to be soo good U_U...also very awesome interface.

niallhalloran