A "fiendishly difficult" puzzle game, inspired by ChuChu Rocket and Lemmings.
Combining tile-dragging mechanics with fast furious action, Hairy Tales is a puzzle strategy game about the zany adventures of a group of not too bright folk spirits, as you help them puzzle out evil conundrums in their mission to save their tile-based world from sickening corruption.
I've just released a Hairy Tales update including Twitter integration, clearer level tips, bug fixes and more!
Posted by Arges on Nov 9th, 2012
I've just released Hairy Tales update 1.0.2 for iOS. It's been getting great reviews praising its creativity and flexible approach to solutions, and this release adds lots of small improvements including:
- Difficulty adjustments for early levels.
- Twitter integration! You can now ask for tips and brag about your scores.
- Improved tips early on in the game, to help new players learn the ropes.
- Smoother scrolling and zoom on iPhones and iPod Touch.
- Made it more explicit that you can can skip levels.
- Fixed a cause of crashes when attempting to move tiles too far off field.
- Fixed minor display bugs on the Swamp trees.
- Several minor performance improvements.
Hairy Tales is also coming out next Monday on Desura for Windows and Mac!
And if for any reason you haven't seen it yet, here's our launch trailer and a gameplay video: