Great Permutator is a puzzle. Hard and tricky. One in which you will have to build a complex system of conveyors and various devices so that the colored boxes can travel across the factory and arrive at right places and in right order. If you are into clever engineering puzzles like LightBot, Manufactoria and SpaceChem, this game is for you.
- 50 puzzles (+15 bonus puzzles)
- 10+ types of action blocks
- 16 not-so-easy achievements
- Global score leaderboard
- Nice pixel art graphics and cool soundtrack
- Level editor
- Sharing levels via Internet *
* planned for the near future
A small update after long pause. Now with multiple profiles.
Posted by ripatti on Mar 19th, 2014
After a long pause Great Permutator is updated to v1.13. The major addition of this update is profile system. Now you can play up to 4 different walkthroughs simultaneously. Don't worry about your previous progress - it will be stored in the first profile.
Full list of changes:
- added profile system
- added redist files into delivery package
- added icon image for executable
- changed format of save file (for multiple profiles)
note: save for previous version v1.1 will be stored in backup
but your progress in v1.13 will be lost if you will run v1.1
- changed scores page: now you can submit record only with your profile name
- changed buttons on control panel: repeated click on "run" button
will make "pause"; the same is for button "run with 2x speed"
- fixed bug with wrong folder for decrypring addon files
- fixed bug with buttons "options"/"credits" in select level menu
Now we are going to release new updates much faster.