Gas Guzzlers is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game is played from the “behind the car“ camera perspective and features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments.The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.

RSS Feed Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage Released on Desura

Gas Guzzlers is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC.

Posted by Protektor on May 27th, 2012

Gas Guzzlers is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC.

Desura Digital Distribution Desura Digital Distribution

Enjoy Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage and many other great games on Desura.

Comments
soad667
soad667 May 27 2012, 3:53pm said:

I really hope this will find its way on Steam too.

Btw, reading for initial money to buy your first car etc, i had one thought. Since cars can be damaged, is there a chance that you can stuck in progress, if you damage totally your car and have no money to repair it? You have to start a new game, or after every race the damage resets?

Drakenreiter
Drakenreiter May 27 2012, 4:26pm replied:

I was kind of stuck once because an opponent destroyed my car in a race and I had no money left to repair it. I started the race again with 0 health, meaning that a single hit would take me out again. I did something that saved me though. I stayed at the back of the pack and carefuly picked repair powerups. It was pretty cool that something like that could happen.

soad667
soad667 May 27 2012, 7:00pm replied:

Thanks for the answer, dude.

So it's pretty punishing it seems, but i like how you found your way through it.

Havoc89
Havoc89 May 27 2012, 7:16pm said:

This looks very cool, congratulations guys.

GossamerSolid
GossamerSolid May 28 2012, 4:42pm said:

$33?

That's pretty pricey for this.

I've played the beta and it was cool, but not $33 cool. More like $14.99 cool.

phly95
phly95 Jun 20 2012, 2:50pm said:

Actually, It's pretty well priced (not for an indie game but the quality of the work is that of a fully comercial game) many games cost $60, and a few cost even more.